These days many social media apps Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp have a “dark mode,” which allows users to change the interface with the easy way to dark mode instead of bright ones, Dark mode has many benefits it feels comfortable, more accessible on the eyes also save the battery life. But if you are searching for how to get dark mode on Snapchat 2021 for (Android + iPhone), Then here you are at the right place.
In Past years Snapchat was without a dark mode even though it was among the best social media apps. But last year, Snapchat launched the dark mode feature for iPhone and Android users. That means now IOS or iPhone, and Android users will be able to use the dark mode of Snapchat.
What is Dark Mode?
Dark Mode is a good feature for any app if they have installed it in the app, and it’s also a setting where its color scheme is modified to a darker view. Another term for dark mode might be nighttime mode – this is the layout setting if you think to stay up for a bit.
At night time without any stress for your eyes, dark mode makes it possible to use your phone more efficiently, making it tough to relax or causing other difficulties. But, unluckily, not all apps offer a bedtime mode.
Should you enable Snapchat dark mode?
Yes, of course, you should enable this great feature because there is no doubt that the dark mode improves the visual experience, and for the eyes, it is more comfortable and also very stressless while using the app.
Don’t forget to check out this MOD as well – Best Time To Post On TikTok
How to Enable Snapchat dark mode on iPhone
- Open the Snapchat App and log in.
- In the upper left corner of the app screen, tap on the Profile picture.
- On the screen right corner of the profile page, tap on the setting option.
- Now in My “Account Section,” scroll down the screen and click on App Appearance. If there is not showing any option called App Appearance, then this means you cannot use the feature “Dark Mode.”
- Now click on the always dark option in the App Appearance menu to Enable the dark mode.
How to put dark mode on Snapchat Android
Please don’t be hopeless, Android lovers, and we haven’t ignored you. Unfortunately, Android has yet to get an official update, including Snapchat Dark Mode. Turning the developer mode from your device setting on your Android phone. Follow the step-by-step guide:
- Select the Settings gear icon in the top right corner of the Snapchat screen.
- Tap on the “Display“
- Enable the “Dark Mode” Option
- Now Go Back to settings and select “About Phone.”
- Tap on the Software Information
- Find the Build number and click on it, again and again, six times. After three clicks, you will receive the notification (Here, you need to put the password to enable the developer mode.
- Select the Force Dark Mode
Comments are closed.