What if you set your favorite Spotify music as an alarm? How to Set a Spotify Song Alarm You can choose a song, a playlist, or even a podcast without having them in the mobile memory. It’s super easy! You need to connect your Spotify account to the Clock application on your Android.
How to Set Spotify as an Alarm Google Clock?
First of all, you need to have the Spotify and Google Clock applications on your mobile. While you don’t have to be a Premium subscriber to Spotify to use your music as an alarm clock, the app will play a similar one if you choose a specific song with a basic account. In that case, choose a playlist with several pieces that you like! With the above in mind, follow these steps:
1. Open the Clock app and select the alarm you want to add Spotify music as a ringtone. As soon as the options open, tap on the melody next to the bell icon.
2. Touch the Spotify tab at the top.
3. By default, the latest songs, playlists, or podcasts that you have listened to from your account will appear, as well as various suggestions from the platform and your current selection as an alarm sound. Choose one of these options or click on the blue Search button located in the lower right corner. After typing in the search field, select the song you prefer from the results.
Set Spotify as alarm
© Copyright Free
4. That’s it! The selected song, playlist, or podcast will appear next to the bell icon as your alarm tone. It is worth mentioning that it is necessary to repeat this process with each alarm you programmed on your smartphone.
Set Spotify as Alarm with NoteBurner
One of the most searched and wanted features among Spotify users is that they want to use Spotify as an alarm. But unfortunately, you can not set up a song as an alarm on Spotify directly. Many other apps allow you to do this, but those apps have too many ads or require purchase.
Today I will introduce a new app that allows you to set Spotify as an alarm on your phone. I tried it out, and the app worked well.
Set Alarm NoteBurner
1. First, you need to download NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus ( For Mac & For Windows ). It is a professional and powerful DRM remover and iTunes video converter which can remove DRM protection from purchased and rented iTunes movies, TV shows, and music videos and output MP4 format. It means you can also convert Apple Music songs, M4P music, and audiobooks to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV audio files with this iTunes DRM audio converter. Now download the application from the official website.
2. Run NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus and add your downloaded video files to the program by clicking the Add Movies button.
3. Click the Output Settings icon in the bottom left corner of the main window after adding all videos for conversion. In the output profile settings window, click MP4 from the Common Audio menu and select Spotify in set target by clicking the Spotify icon in the right column under “Spotify Audio.”
4. Now, you can get MP4 videos with MP3 audio tracks perfectly converted from iTunes M4V movies and TV shows by clicking the Convert button. When it finishes, click Find Target to locate your DRM-free JP8 files quickly.
5. After the conversion is finished, open the Spotify app on your Android or iOS phone. Click the “Your Music” option and then click “+ Add songs by a file browser.” Find your converted DRM-free M4V files and add them to the Spotify library.
Have you ever got annoyed when the same song is played as your go-to morning alarm tone every day? It can get annoying after a couple of days. However, if you want to hear one of your favorite songs every morning without having to look for it yourself or setting it as your iPhone’s ringtone, there is an easier way.
How to Set Spotify Song as Alarm on iPhone
1. First of all, open the Spotify app. Then, find a song you want to use as your alarm tone and click on the three dots button on its right side.
2. After clicking three dots, there will be an option that says “Share.” Click it and choose “Copy Link” from the drop-down menu.
3. Now, open the Clock app on your iPhone and click “Alarm.”
4. Click “+” next to “Choose a Different Song.”
5. After that, tap on “From Music Library” and choose Spotify or any other music service you use (e.g., Apple Music).
6. Paste the link to the song that you want to play as your alarm.
7. Adjust the “Start Time” and “End Time” of your desired alarm tone.
8. Change the name of your alarm tone, click on “Save.” You can easily set Spotify song as an iPhone alarm without any dead air or annoying noise before it sounds off in the morning.
Comments are closed.