The Facebook account is the most desired thing among people. It doesn’t matter who you are, your social status, or how old you are. The desire to have an account on Facebook is almost natural. You can quickly become lost while browsing any of the links provided by this platform, with billions of users worldwide. But what happens when you lose access to your Email or phone number, which you have used to sign up for this account? This is the problem faced by many. But, no need to worry! There are a few simple steps you can take to get back into your Recover Facebook account without your Email or phone number.
Recover Account Without Email
You can recover your Facebook account even if you don’t have an email address. How do you recover your Facebook account if your Email is hacked ? … recover my Facebook account and send a code to my Email, but how do I open the legit one since it’s hacked. I need help ASAP.
You don’t need to recover it using your Email. You can access Facebook without any email.
By logging out of your current Facebook account, you can go back to the Login page simply by clicking on the Login button on the top right corner of the Facebook homepage.
There will now be a form where you will need to enter your Username or Mobile Number.
Now you will get a code on your mobile, and this code has to be entered on the Facebook Login page, where you tried earlier for login.
Once the code is entered successfully, You can enter your new password, and you are in. Your Facebook account is secured without the use of Email!!!
Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number
The story today is: How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number? Friends, if you get your account banned on Facebook and want to recover it but do not know how to do it, the article will help you recover your profile without waiting for days or months. Friends, Facebook has developed a new feature to help you recover your account without having the number of phones available. We can also access other profiles on Facebook by using another phone number for this. So friends, if your account is banned, then read that article to know how you can recover it without having any phone number.
Recover Your Suspended Facebook Account
1. When You Sign up for Facebook, you accept their Terms and Conditions
This means that you agree not to use your account for any illegal activity or purpose. Remember that Facebook has all the right to suspend your account if you violate its terms and conditions!
2. The Other Most Common Reason Behind Suspended Facebook Account is that You are using Fake/False Information while Signing up for Your Account
3. Being Hacked by Another Person or Group of People
If someone else gets access to your password, they can easily access your Facebook account and change all the information. Of course, they may replace it with fake information!
4. You are Spreading Hate/Violence or Any Offensive Message on your Profile
5. You are Using Fake Images, Videos, or any Other Form of Content that is against Facebook’s Policy
6. Now comes the time to face the music! When Facebook Suspends your Account, they send you an Email on your Registered email id, which includes all the details about why your account was suspended. But, if you don’t receive an email from them, here’s what you should do…
7. Start by logging in with another account instead of your usual/original account.
Recover a Facebook Account Without Trusted Contacts
We all make mistakes. A few days ago, I made a big one – I changed my Facebook password without telling the only person who knows it. Now I can’t send my verification code to reset my account. According to the Email they sent me, Facebook will now allow me to use one of my trusted contacts as an alternative way of verifying my identity. But I don’t have any trusted contacts! How will I get my account back?
“We’re sorry if you made changes to your Facebook account that you later regret.”
There’s not much information on the Internet about recovering a Facebook account without trusted contacts, so I’ll give you some tips based on my experience. First, you need to gather some information about your account. Visit your Facebook profile and note down all the details related to your account – username, email address, recovery phone number (if any), recovery code, or password hint if you’ve ever lost access before. Then look at the “Privacy Settings” tab on the same page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Due to some reason, you may have been locked out of your Facebook account.
- Regardless of the cause, a key ingredient in getting back into your Facebook is answering three security questions they ask when trying to regain access.
- The advantage of using this method is that it doesn’t require you to know or recover your forgotten password.
- A potential downside is that you may be locked out of Facebook for some point. The method will not work if you do not have access to the email account when creating your Facebook account. This method will not work.
- In general, this method of regaining access to a hacked or locked Facebook account does require that someone who knows you personally and knows the answer to your security questions is able and willing to provide this information to Facebook.
Facebook is the most popular social networking site in the world. With a free signup, registering is very simple and easy. You can connect to your friends quickly through Facebook. But what if you forgot your Facebook password? How to recover your account without Email & mobile Numbers?
You should have little knowledge about Facebook before doing so. If you are logged into your account, close all tabs of Facebook and open another browser, then log out from the current session.
You can recover using Google Chrome without any software or third-party program. Follow the below steps carefully, or it won’t work for you!
How to Delete a Facebook Page Step by Step Guide
Comments are closed.